Did You Know?
We thought you might like to know a little more about the products we use in our foods, whom we purchase them from, and ways we support our community.
1. We juice organic beets which allows us to reduce the amount of food coloring in our red velvet cake by 90%!
2. We are a from-scratch baking company.
- We make and laminate our own doughs.
- Our fruit fillings are from-scratch with high quality, local (when possible) IQF fruit.
- We slow roast turkey breast overnight and make our own gravy from the pan drippings for our turkey pies.
- Our cakes are made to order and customized for each customer.
3. We source cornmeal, oats and various flours from Maine Grains at The Somerset Grist Mill. The Somerset Grist Mill sources and mills grains grown in Maine.
- We have adapted and formulated many of our recipes to incorporate Maine Grains flours.